Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Open Front Baby Sandals – Crochet How To


Today we will do a little pictorial tutorial on how to crochet Open Front Baby Sandals. How to crochet open front baby sandals Credit I need to give credit to the inspiration for this which is an image I found on Pinterest.  However no matter where I searched, I could not find the complete instructions.  So I have filled in the blanks, so to speak.  (Click to see the Pinterest crochet image.) And I have modified it to fit the sizing I wanted. Materials For this project, I used a Clover 3/0 (2mm) and 4/0 (2.5mm) crochet hooks with corresponding yarn with appropriate thickness. This yielded me baby sandals with foot length of 9 9.5cm and 10 10.5cm; making them suitable for babies between ages of 0-6 months and 6-12 months. You will need to adjust your crochet hook and/or yarn and experiment a bit to get the correct size you are after. Soles For these baby sandals, I started off with the simple DC Baby Soles (click to see the full crochet chart article). If changing colour, cut yarn o
http://bit.ly/1MdWyYt

No comments:

Post a Comment