Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

DIY – Basic Construct for the Crochet Slouchy Beanie


I am going to detail a template or guide to create the shape which will turn into a long or shorter slouchy beanie. This is specifically for a crochet beanie. Slouchy Crochet Beanies (CH0369) This pic shows how some of these slouchy beanies could look like.  For even more details on the specifics of these 3 shown beanies,  please see Crochet Slouchy Beanie Hats. I am finding that writing out detailed steps and over-fussy photos is taking up way too much time which means I cannot get on with other things I want to make, and everything just gets all clogged up with little getting published. So I am going to do over the top simple.  Nothing too fancy or time consuming.  Simple drawings and whatever makes publishing easier.  I have often found inspiration from the work of others even when they only provided one drawing or one photo.  So I am going to trust that this will also work for you. Basic Beanie Shape The basic beanie shape is just a cylinder with one flat circle piece at o
http://bit.ly/1CW77jQ

No comments:

Post a Comment