Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Google Fonts – How to Use


Google Fonts Of course I knew about Google Fonts.  But that was all I knew: about!  Now is the time to learn how to use them.  Because right now Google has over 676 font families.  They are FREE! And they are BEAUTIFUL!! You can check them out at GoogleFonts. I didn t try Google Fonts out before because: I thought it would be too hard. I could make do with what I had. I thought it might slow my site(s) down. How to Use Google Fonts There are 2 different methods I have come across.  (I am sure there are many other ways.  But you will have to research that for yourself!) I like my 2 ways because I like Simple! Two Methods on How to Use Google Fonts the Genesis way (I do so recommend and love the Genesis Themes) by Brian Gardner on How to Use Google Web Fonts With Your Genesis-Powered Website. The instructions are super clear so I won t bother writing it up. the plugin way. Specifically Easy Google Fonts plugin (for Titanium Themes) for WordPress. This plugin enjoys a very
http://bit.ly/1PzLBo2

No comments:

Post a Comment