Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Force CSS Reload


Finally, after a whole night of searching, I have found an easy way to force CSS reload to happen.  Yay! The very easiest solution I found (and not a drop of code) was to get an extension for my browser (Chrome).  I am sure there must be something similar for Safari or Firefox, but I am happy to have one of my browser refreshing right now. For those of you who want a quick answer: my best (and let s not forget, easiest!) solution was to get a Chrome extension: CSS Reload extension for Chrome All you have to do is go to the Chrome Web Store, search for CSS reload and get the extension.  You just click and it will automatically install into your Chrome browser. Here is the link (it should take you to Chrome web store with the search parameters already specified): Chrome Web Store Now, if that doesn t work for you, then you might want to read on.  There might be a solution or a clue to a solution below. Why might one need to force css reload? In my case, I am working on lots of chan
http://bit.ly/1FySf5H

No comments:

Post a Comment