Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Beaded Picture Crochet – What is it?


Beaded Picture Crochet what is it?  I can tell you coz I made up the term.  There may very well be a right term for it out there, but I have not found it.  If you know, please do comment and do tell. Beaded Picture Crochet WIP sample Beaded Picture Crochet is crocheting with beads to create/graph a picture, image, or diagram. Beaded Picture Crochet is crocheting with beads to create/graph a picture, image, or diagram.  The photo above is a rough sample of beaded picture crochet.  I will probably never finish that piece.  It was started many years ago and the steam has dried up now. I created the method for doing beaded picture crochet (which I will go into more details later on if there is any interest) in the late 1980s.  Yes, before the (public) internet.  So I couldn t Google for help.  And I could not find any magazines or books that could teach me how I could crochet a picture with beads. There was knitting with beads (notably from Vogue Knitting) but that was not what
http://bit.ly/1wsWCf1

No comments:

Post a Comment