Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

eWay – Sorry but Recommended


I almost signed up with eWay.  I am sorry I won t be.  But now that I have my current payment gateway up and running (2Checkout Excellent Service) for my ClearlyHelena store, I won t be needing another gateway. However I would recommend eWay because even though I will not be signing up with them, I did learn a number of things along the way.  And I have been impressed. eWay Aussie online payment gateway Why Consider eWay? Reasons why you might want to consider eWay as your payment gateway: they have a very good reputation they are Australian owned and based. (This matters to many. It may matter to you.) they contacted me personally. Via the phone.  Multiple times. Friendly and efficient service. their application process is mostly online and quite easy. During my online application process, I learnt a number of things that I had not known and/or not taken care of before: required legal pages: Store Policies that cover Payment, Shipping & Returns/Refunds And that helped me do t
http://bit.ly/1piA4Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment