Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bead Mat Tray – changeable, non-slip DIY


Do you love your bead mat? Oh yes!  Do you hate your bead mat slipping as you work? Oh yes yes yes! Well, I had enough. I wanted to make a bead mat tray that would be: be non-slip capable of holding multiple bead mats thick enough that when I pin something to it, there is enough depth to hold it heavy enough that it won t lift up when I move or take pins out and as a bonus able to easily change bead mats for different coloured ones. So here is my functional DIY bead mat tray.  I have tested it daily for a couple of months now and am very happy with its functionality. DIY: Bead Mat Tray ; non-slip and changeable (ch0339) How to Make Bead Mat Tray I am not sure how many photos I took along the path of this experiment.  Hopefully enough to show you how easy it is to make your very own non-slip, changeable-mat bead mat tray. 1) Cut a piece of cardboard to the size of your bead mat. (Here I used the cover of a Swarovski magazine.) 2) It is best to use a plain board. I would use someth
http://bit.ly/1uD1HiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment