Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Apple Yosemite – Quick Summary Review


Apple has just released a new upgrade: Apple Yosemite OS x 10.10.  Should you upgrade? Always do a quick review.  You don t want to be landed in bugs and problems if you can help it.  There are many reviews already on the net.  I will do a very quick one and give you references in case you need more info. I have done the upgrade (after reading reviews and what not). Apple Yosemite OS X 10.10 Quick Facts you want to know Apple Yosemite no major bugs: almost all the reviews are positive (though as of today 23 Oct 2014, some complaints have started regarding how Apple Yosemite has killed my WiFi .  This has not happened to me.) the download takes a LONG time. It took over 3++ hours for me. the install may not be automatic. You might have to look for the downloaded install app in your Applications folder. (I would show you but it looks like the install app automatically disappeared from the folder once the install is complete). Below, you can see that I am in the process of downloadi
http://bit.ly/1xbKQGv

No comments:

Post a Comment