Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Time Machine Backup – Simple How To


We are going to show you how to do a simple Apple Time Machine Backup. You ignore it.  But it worries you, doesn t it?  When you know you don t do backups and are resting on the precarious chance that nothing will go wrong and you won t lose all of your irreplaceable data. I knew I was. And after my other hard drive crashed, I finally got myself a new external backup drive on Friday, 5 July 2014. I bought the Lacie 1TB Porsche Design P 9223 USB 3.0 Mobile Hard Drive from Apple online store. Not the most expensive.  Certainly not as expensive as the Apple AirPort Time Capsule (ranging from around AU$350 TO AU$450). But the LaCie 1TB hard drive had one of the most reviews and almost all of them very good.
http://bit.ly/TLfRDk

No comments:

Post a Comment