Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

How to Use Blogsy for iPad – Setup


It has been a while since I purchased Blogsy for iPad. And I still have not used it. So today, let s see how to Use Blogsy for iPad.  Here, I will essentially cover Blogsy s essential Settings (and where to find it) and how to set up Blogsy so that it can publish to one of your blogging accounts (be it on Blogger, WordPress, TypePad, Movable Type, Joomla, Drupal , IBM Connections, Tumblr, Squarespace, and/or MetaWeblog). There is good documentation, videos and guides on how to use Blogsy.  So I think I will just quickly bring us up to speed by learning how to navigate Blogsy to find what you need. I will use my situation as an example. have purchased Blogsy have not set up any accounts (e.g. WordPress, Blogger, Drupal) for Blogsy to connect to Where is Blogsy s Settings When you open Blogsy, this is what you will see.  The Settings button (as indicated) is very useful. Blogsy for iPad Interface When you click on the Settings button, you will find, amongst other needful things, link
http://bit.ly/W69oEY

No comments:

Post a Comment