Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How to Make Movies on Mac

How to make Movies On Mac This is about how to make movies on Mac, e.g. from photos or images you have.  Brief notes to be sure but I hope it will be as useful to you as it has been for me. This is another area where Apple Mac is nowhere near as intuitively easy as Apple s reputation has led me to believe. Below are a few workable, easy solutions I have found on how to makes movies on Mac.  Included in these set of notes are also how to easily upload and/or share the movie on YouTube once the movie has been created. FYI: At the time of this writing, I am using MacBook Pro, OS X Version 10.8.5 How to Make Movies on Mac with Photo Booth Photo Booth app on Mac The app Photo Booth is an app that comes with the Mac. Photo Booth is normally found in the bottom dock. However you can also do a quick spotlight search for it:(Command+Spacebar). Note: As the Photo Booth is easy to use and intuitive, I have no additional notes to add on how to make movies on Mac with the Photo Booth. Once you h

http://bit.ly/1aCMFz7

No comments:

Post a Comment