Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Spotlight: Fried Cats Ceramics

Today s spotlight is on CUTE CATS! from Fried Cats Ceramics. Here are some of the adorable whimsical fried cats: Fried Cats Ceramics Baby Juke The very talented artist is Carole L. Fleishman, from Dallas, Texas. These truly adorable, whimsical unique ceramic cats are delightful.  I am not a cat person but I find myself falling in love with them anyway.  The prices are quite pricey (usually from upwards of US$300) but they are worth the price for the smiles they garner. I came across Carole s delightful cats on Facebook so to tell you a bit more about her, I will use her own words. About the Artist and her Fried Cats Ceramics I am a ceramic artist and my goal is to create art that is pleasing to the eye and the heart.Current works focus on ceramic sculptures of the Cat, original, whimsical, and a tribute to the Mighty, Mystical, Marvelous Cat. The Cats begin with a lump of clay that I alter and sculpt – ears, faces, and tails – they all evolve as if they each have a life of their

http://www.clearlyhelena.com/spotlight-fried-cats-ceramics/

No comments:

Post a Comment