Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Another Alternative to Google Keyword Tool

WordTracker Free Keyword Tool On 29 Aug, 2013 I mentioned in 3 Alternatives Google Keyword Tool that Google s wonderful free keyword tool had gone kaput no longer available. And I suggested 3 alternative (free) tools (SemRush Keyword Tool, Bing Keyword Research, and UberSuggest Keyword Suggestion Tool). Well it has just come to my notice that the reputed WordTracker now offers a WordTracker Free Keyword Tool.  I have only given it a quick run and it seems even better than the 3 keyword tools I previously mentioned. Note; You do need an account to use it.  However you can join for free. Keep you login details handy and safe.  According to WordTracker s Terms and Condition, you are allowed only one service account. Addendum Just found out that there is a keyword limit to WordTracker s free tool.  It is not very clear and they don t seem to inform you anywhere on the page.  But according to an email I received from WordTracker there is a limit of 50 keywords (not searches  ).  

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/netwebbing/~3/xEsHbi5evwM/

No comments:

Post a Comment