Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Internet Gurus Chosen for Blog Monetization Experiment

Internet Gurus I chose as the starting point for my Blog Monetization Experiment (detailed over at NetWebbing.com) are:

  • George Brown
  • John Chow
  • Peng Joon
More details of this can be found at: Internet Gurus - Who are they?


Going through some of their work and programs, I find that they offer a lot of information.  I have tried to distill the CORE identical advice in attempt to see if that actually can help the rest of us build traffic and maybe even an income stream.

Tomorrow, the posting on Core Essentials for Internet Marketing success will go live.  My WordPress blog for NetWebbing.com blogs is only 2 days old - so no visitors (yet).

I have yet to fix up some social media links and connections, look into Google+ and then there are at least 3 more sites that have to be migrated over to WP installations.  Looks like I will be keeping myself busy for quite a while yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment