Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Jeff Buckley's Classics on Zazzle

Ever since I came across Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah, I have been entranced.  It is the very best rendition in the world!  And it will bring a tear to my eye and a yearning in my heart each and every time.  The man was an absolute genius.


So how could I do anything but have something personalized that was sole devoted to the great man.

(Tip: if you follow the link above to watch and listen to Jeff Buckley, listen out for the awed "wow" at the end.  Coz that is what it was - a moment of sublime inspired singing).

On Zazzle you will find some customizable Jeff Buckley special items.


Jeff Buckly T-Shirts


Buckley's Hallelujah T-Shirt
Buckley's Hallelujah T-Shirt by ClearlyChosen
Shop for a tee on zazzle.com.au









Jeff Buckley Speakers




No comments:

Post a Comment