Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

You wanna Swirl on Zazzle?

My matey asked me "why not have some swirls in your t-shirt designs?"  He was looking for just a simple swirl.  And I promise to do it .. eventually.

Meanwhile I have been playing around with Swirl combos.  The results for tonight ..


Swirl & Harvest T-shirt unisex shirt
Swirl & Harvest T-shirt unisex by ClearlyChosen
View other Customisable T-Shirts

Looking like this (in many colors, styles, sizes - unisex)

Swirl & Harvest T-shirt unisex shirt
Swirl & Harvest T-shirt unisex by ClearlyChosen
View other Customisable T-Shirts

And really, what is Zazzle if not variations-friendly?

Double Image Swirl unisex tshirt shirt
Double Image Swirl unisex tshirt by ClearlyChosen
Become a part of Zazzle's artist affiliate program

ok, I have had my Zazzle play tonight .. Nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment