Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Accounting - BLURGH!

Not to start off on a negative note but ...
I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE Accounting/book-keeping.  Yuk Yuk Yukkety Yuk.

The last time I did my books was when I had to - for the LAST financial year, ending on 30 June 2010.
Since then, I have not done my books at all.  Bad Bad Girl.  I know.  That is like almost 12 months of backlog.

Now the have-to time has come around.  End of Financial Year on 30 June 2011.  So woe is me!

Accounts/ Book-keeping is probably the one aspect of being in business that I hate the very very most.  And it never ceases to amaze me that there are people (and they are real, coz I personally know them) who LOVE accounting.  Must be something to do with the genes - and I got short-changed.

Anyways, that's it.  Just had to go a bit of complaining.  Now have to pluck my finger out and do that backlog of accounts.  Hope they all reconcile!

1 comment:

  1. It's because you're probably a left-brainer (as opposed to a no-brainer) ;) I use both sides, hence my love of law and order in the accounting world, but also the love of all things creative!

    ReplyDelete