Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Feedburner for me today - New tutorial

I have been sitting here, feeling sluggish, and learning about Feedburner.  And I am so glad I did.

I have come across that word "Feedburner" and closed an eye hoping I would not have to learn about it.  But last night, the wonderful Vicki Field from Zazzle BIGSPL store (lovely store!) pointed me towards Feedburner as a means to be able to update my ClearlyChosen Twitter account whenever I have new Zazzle products.

And as is my wont, I couldn't just go and do the feed for my Zazzle store and my Twitter account and be done with it.  I had to read up the background and even more importantly as part of my learning and remembering process, I had to start a step-by-step tutorial for Feedburner.  It does help me remember later when I have to contemplate doing the same steps for my other sites and stores.

So far, I have started my step-by-step tutorial on how to do Feedburner for this Blogger account.

And that is it for now as dinner time calls.  I will have to continue with learning and writing up the tutorials later ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment