Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My First Inclusion into an Etsy Treasury!

Wow!  Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I was informed today via email that one of my creations:  Swirls of Snow earrings

have been included in an Etsy Treasury: Let It Snow Angels.. which is curated by vintageprecious.  How cool is this.  I am just about Over The Moon ... and I don't even really know what an Etsy Treasury is!! I will have to go find out now.  But you have gotta see the other items in this treasury.  They are supremely Gorgeous and gives me Chills of Total Pleasure to be amongst that august group! I am simultaneously humbled and uplifted at the same time.



Thank you vintageprecious!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations H-buddy! I'm not surprised at all, coz they are absolutely stunning! You deserve the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline buddy .. you are always such a sweetheart. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete