Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 32 in Review

What have I done this week

Finished Square Circle of Flowers - beaded felted bracelet
And by golly, I even managed to do the photos and the copy write and the posting on forum and facebook.  Sometimes I amaze myself!! LOL.


Then I finished The Bling of Swarovski & Flowers - another beaded, felted bracelet.
And again, wonders of wonders, I managed to photo, photo edits, list, and post to sites.
This one I love so much that I have decided that it is a keeper.  I am wearing it now and it is so light, I can barely feel it.  But I must admit that felted bracelets are not only  super ideal for winter times, but they would be an extra snuggly comfort coz they are warm as well.

I Got Lost ...
I am sure other things happened this week but it is now week 35 and I can't be bother to backtrack to figure out what else I did from week 32 to 35; so I will just move on.

I know I went down to Geelong for my FIL's 80th and got really ill.  The rest is a blur ...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better :) Must have been pretty bad to keep you away from us for so long :(
    I love your bracelet it's funky and warm :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are feeling better :)
    Must have been pretty bad to keep you away from us so long :(
    Love your bracelet as well they are so funky, warm and a hint of retro :D

    ReplyDelete